Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

Je Veux d'l'amour, d'la joie, de la bonne humeur.

Erst eine Woche Road-Trip -- Niederlande, Belgien, Frankreich -- mit der tollsten Person überhaupt...... und dann eine Woche Eskalations-Abifahrt nach Dänemark!


Ich mag das so =)
doei doei!
la chica

7 Kommentare:

enele hat gesagt…

Ich beneide dich! Das klingt toll! :-*

la chica hat gesagt…

Ooooooooooh, das war auch toll =) Wollen wir uns vielleicht nochmal sehen bevor ich weggehe?! Ziehe am 27. aus ;)
:-* Lieblingsehefrau!!!

Lara hat gesagt…

Schöner Blog,:-* vielleicht siehst du dir auch mal meinen an, würde mich sehr freuen.

http://lara-sommernachtstraum.blogspot.com/

limingli hat gesagt…

ونحن نقدم لكم فستان كل فستان الدانتيل الأسود أجمل، لأنها تريد؟

mariofreitas hat gesagt…

I found your website in a blog´s friend and I made it one of my favorites. I will keep up with it. It´s really nice!
Here are my websites, check it out too. Maybe you will find something useful. I am an Email marketing consultant and email marketing Databases specialist. I am passionate about my email marketing work. I can help you with any Email marketing Campaign or even if you need to buy an Email Marketing Database Worldwide.
Instead of thinking about your email database as a certain number of people, try assigning the value of a modest sale to each customer ($50). All of the sudden, a list of 10, 000 contacts is worth a sum of $500,000 to your company!

www.europeanemaildatabases.com
www.brandleaderemaildatabases.com
www.fichiersdemailsdumonde.com
www.worldemaildatabases.com
www.world-database.info
www.fichiersdemails.com
www.fichiers-de-france.com
www.fichiersdeurope.com
www.divulgaletter.net
www.portugalempresarial.net
www.lista-de-emails.com
www.italiadatabase.com

oakleyses hat gesagt…

jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online sale, burberry outlet, coach purses, air max, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses cheap, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, air max, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, coach factory outlet, prada handbags, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, burberry outlet, chanel handbags

Wholesale Gadgets Made In China hat gesagt…

Beautiful place!

"MACH KAPUTT, WAS DICH KAPUTT MACHT!"